Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Close, So Very Freakin' Close

I'm currently sitting at $1415.00 for the Relay for Life; just $585.00 away from my goal of $2000.00.

Many of you have already generously donated and for that I am extremely grateful but I really want to meet my goal so what do I have to do to get the money pouring in? Here are some suggestions:

For a $10.00 donation I will: make you breakfast, read you a story, scream at the top of my lungs in your ear (this probably won't be a very popular selection), give you a shoulder massage OR polish your shoes.

For a $20.00 donation I will: make you breakfast AND not eat any of it, clean your windows (ground floor only), walk your dog for a week (no more than a half-mile a day and no poodles or chihuahuas) OR give you a palm reading while you wait.

For a $50.00 donation I will: give you a shoulder massage while softly singing a lullaby in your ear (women only - for men the song selection will be late 80s metal ballads. For requests of Careless Whisper by Wham please see the "Not Enough Money in the World" donations section.), give you a foot massage (that is, I will massage any 12 inch part of your body - man that sounds really dirty, let's make that a $100 donation).

For a $100.00 donation I will: shave any part of your body and at no extra charge, allow you to shave any part of my body, give you a tattoo, wax your car or dewax your ears.

No comments: