Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Batten Down the Hatches

The weather outside is frightful and inside is no walk in the park either. A number of people have approached me and said "Hey Fat Ass are you still walking to work in this weather?" I answer them with another question, "do I look like a complete moron?" to which they reply "yes, and you're also very fat", which is completely unnecessary. So yes, even though the weather is not fit for man nor beast I still put my boots and balaclava on and brave the elements. Most days I'll also put on a coat and almost always pants. Although, truth be told, there's nothing quite as invigorating as a nude stroll down a main street with the wind whipping at your willow.

People also ask me, "hey, how's the biggest loser contest going?" Well I don't really know. It's not like any of us has transformed into Adonis or Jessica Biel overnight. I can say that walking to work, and making all my meals at home has certainly taken its toll on me. I feel like all I do is cook and wash dishes and then the cycle begins again. My poor beautiful hands are becoming dishpan hands. I soak them in Palmolive and it don't do nothin'. Madge was lying to us. I am proud to say that I've been successful at eating healthier and getting more exercise. Will it last the entire three months? Who the hell knows.

No comments: